Answers are included below…
(HINT: This trivia game is more fun with a glass of Sonoma County wine in your hand… just sayin’)
Cheers & Good Luck!
1. Sonoma County, CA is a diverse wine growing region!
How many appellations are there?
2. Sonoma County, CA~ LOTS of Grapes!
What % of CA wine comes from Sonoma?
3. Sonoma County, CA has State’s Oldest Commercial Winery
Which winery is the oldest in California?
4. Sonoma County, CA is a Dream Vacation!
Approx how many tourists visit each year?
5. Sonoma County, CA is Big Geographically
What city has the largest population?
6. Sonoma County, CA grapes worth A LOT of $$!
What is the annual grape harvest worth?
7. Sonoma County, CA Grows Many Varietals of Wine Grape!
Which grape is grown most in Sonoma?
8. Sonoma Cty, CA Grows Many Varietals Wine Grape!
Which grape is grown 2nd most in Sonoma?
9. In Sonoma County, CA, there are Vineyards Everywhere!
Approx how many acres are planted?
10. Sonoma is home to oldest continuously operating family winery!
What CA location is oldest family winery?
Sonoma has 17 American Viticultural Areas with own distinctive characteristics.
Sonoma County produces 6 percent of all the #wine in California YUM!!“
Buena Vista Winery is California’s Oldest Commercial Winery..
More than 7.4 million tourists visit Sonoma County Wine Country each year“
Santa Rosa, the Sonoma County seat, has the largest population of 163,436 people.
The annual Sonoma County grape harvest is worth an estimated $200 million
Sonoma grows about 66 varieties #wine-grapes – Chardonnay: Highest Volume (16k acres)
Sonoma County grows about 66 varieties #wine-grapes – Pinot Noir: Highest Volume (13k acres)
Sonoma County has almost 60,000 acres of #wine grapes in vineyards
Gundlach Bundschu is California’s oldest continuously operating family winery