Are you planning to visit a Wine Tasting Room anytime soon?
For your future reference, I have put together this handy dandy checklist for tasting wine while being respectable… all at the same time! You should be able to find something in this list that tickles your funny bone.
PRO TIP: a good sense of humor is best served with wine.
A Funny and yet informative guide.
Because we ALL need to laugh more and we also need to enjoy more wine…. I find these two things to be a perfect pairing.
Wine + Laughs = Fun.
WHAT NOT TO DO
AT THE TASTING ROOM
Pour your own wine…
– were you born in a barn?
Dance on the table…
– it is frowned upon.
Drink from the spit bucket…
– as is evident from the movie ‘Sideways’.
Kiss the owner…
– even if the wine is THAT good.
Bring the drama…
– visit your local bar dive instead.
Use a fake French accent…
– you just sound silly.
Act like a Sommelier…
– they are usually quite annoying anyways.
Bring the dog, the kids, the kitchen sink perhaps…
– none of these things are welcome there.
Only point out the negative aspects of the wine…
– no one likes Negative Nancy.
Act like a snob…
– unless you are one, but, you probably wouldn’t know it anyway.